Reading this article made me wonder if cs in the body could react with x-ray?
I had never thought about that before and they always make you remove any
jewelry and metals before x-ray.

I enjoyed reading the article and am saving it to file.  It's unbelievable what
the doctors can put you thru.
That is why they call it practicing medicine.

Dianne> To: silver-list@eskimo.com> From: da...@alchemysa.com.au> Date: Tue, 30
Sep 2008 19:20:35 +0930> Subject: CS>Death by CS.> > Some of you may have seen
in Wikipedia (Colloidal silver), or other > places, the reference to the death
of a 71 year old man after > ingesting CS. Specifically the title of the
reference is... > "Myoclonic status epilepticus following repeated oral
ingestion of > colloidal silver".