Yes I have kept this too, in case some bright spark comes at me with this nonsense! dee

M. G. Devour wrote:
Thank you David. That's good info to have around. <sigh>

Mike D.

Some of you may have seen in Wikipedia (Colloidal silver), or other places, the reference to the death of a 71 year old man after ingesting
CS. Specifically the title of the reference is...  "Myoclonic status
epilepticus following repeated oral ingestion of  colloidal silver".

I've purchased the article ($20). For your information, heres my summary of the case...