Hello Sol

If you've dramatically reduced your silver intake shouldn't the blue nails have grown out, or at least lightened up?

David

From: sol <sol...@sweetwaterhsa.com>
Date: 4 October 2008 2:36:22 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>blue moons revisited

I have posted here before about my blue (grey) fingernail moons.
For some time now, I have suspected that they are the result not solely of my heavy ingestion of CS for over 2 years a few years ago, but possibly from too much iron, some interaction of silver with iron overload. My iron levels have been high for at least several years, most likely were high when I was using so much CS daily. My latest blood test shows even higher iron levels, so storage iron (ferritin) has been increasing since 2005 at least. Anybody know any good way to chelate iron? Other than IP-6 that is, which I am going to start as soon as it gets here. I'm also reducing oral vit C, increasing whole grains and nuts, and reducing vit E, and increasing B vits per this site
http://www.ironoverload.org/Diet.html
I've been refused permission to donate blood, because of my adrenal fatigue, so that simple way of getting rid of excess iron is out for the present, unless I go doctor shopping again, and I don't have much enthusiasm in that. Where I live there are few choices in docs.

I have been quite puzzled for years why some can take large amounts of CS for years and not get the grey nails, and a very few of us have gotten them. I haven't any other indication of argryia, and don't feel the nails are a problem at all besides being ugly. And I have NOT progressed from blue nails to any argryia elsewhere. I still use CS orally daily, though not as much except in certain circumstances (case of the runs or the like). In retrospect I would still do the heavy dosing of daily CS, even though it gave me ugly fingernails, because it did work for my purposes.
sol