This is so true sol, because even nutrients which are supposed to help, can, in some people, be very bad. I think it is a case of trial and error with most things, and maybe a touch of moderation as well. dee

sol wrote:
Wayne Fugitt wrote:
Morning Neville,

The problem there is no one knows for certain what is a good habit or what is a bad one. There are some things that time has proven bad, but over my lifetime, I have seen dietary advice and medical opinion on "good vs bad" switch 180 degrees. And on some issues not only once, either. And no matter what, I seem to be always behind the curve of the switch. Every damn thing I do to improve my health in one area causes detriment somewhere else. It is extremely frustrating to say the least. Things are always more complicated than they appear. And this particularly applies to the human body and diet and health.
sol