To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 05, 2008 8:45 PM
Subject: CS>Who is the Scientist

Morning Neville,

I know you thought I had died, but not yet.  <grin>

>>  Sunday, October 05, 2008 2:47 PM

You are beginning to sound like a scientist.

I'm tired of anecdotal hearsay which is why I made that
statement regarding my discontinueing with it so I am sticking with my researched material, will continue to take my daily 'dose', until proven otherwise,

  First, ........  Human nutrition is a relative new science.
Plant Scientists have been ahead for years, many years.

And of course the human body is far from being understood.

Many Scientists that have studied if for their whole life, say they still do not understand many things.

A large percent of the information you read relates to a body that is functioning correct, 100 % correct.

Anyone that fits this category, .............

     Stand up and Be counted !

No one will bother answering my question, ..........

"Are you talking about Sick People or Healthy People".

Ten thousand articles exist on many things, CS Included.

Can you find even TWO that agree ?

Many old ideas that 99.99 per cent of the people belive are not true.

For Example,

        Vitamin C ( ascorbic acid ) alone does not cure scurvy.

Another example,

  Many people have talked about Vitamin D and proper calcium metabolisms.

Of course it will not produce proper calcium metabolism.

I have stated, "Many people will never have proper calcium metabolism, no matter what they do".

If one thing is compromised, ( does not work right )
just how many other things suffer, 100, 1000, or 10,000 ?

Consider the parathyroid gland !

When body chemistry is impaired, intercellular communication is impaired, Then count how many things do not work right.
( better go get a truckload of "Essential Sugars" today )
This theory dates back to 1968

I am not saying everything you said is wrong, of course not.

Some of it appears a bit marginal, and does not apply to everyone, because their body chemistry is impaired.

What is the solution?   I think there is no solution.

Everyone tries.

The best solution is a lifetime of good habits and few bad habits.
With the decaying condition of the world today, I doubt that even this will work.

Anytime we say, we have a solution to the problems of the world and the problems of the human body, ...........

      "We are likely wrong"

Just the other side of the coin, ....... that is all.

Wayne
Modern thinking Primitive logic