Hi..
I'm thinking of about ordering some Willard Water and checking out
wonderlabs.com who seemed to provide good information.  It appears that the
dark has more ingrediants added and the clear added cal/mag/etc.   This
confused me as I was thinking the water just had a special oxygenation
procedure.   If they are only adding minerals/vitamins is that not duplicating
what we are already doing?
If I do order I'm thinking the dark has more good stuff...  still confused.
any enlightning information would be appreciated.
thanks
connie
All is not lost! Click now for professional data recovery.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/fc/Ioyw6iif8faf1zi2X2ir4BlhdCfrCZgCGCb6i7fm0ZNekPlHjKznRu/