From: craehow...@juno.com [mailto:craehow...@juno.com]
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2008 5:37 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Willard Water - question clear vs dark

Hi..

I'm thinking of about ordering some Willard Water and checking out
wonderlabs.com who seemed to provide good information.  It appears that the
dark has more ingrediants added and the clear added cal/mag/etc.   This
confused me as I was thinking the water just had a special oxygenation
procedure.   If they are only adding minerals/vitamins is that not
duplicating what we are already doing?

If I do order I'm thinking the dark has more good stuff...  still confused.

any enlightning information would be appreciated.

thanks

connie

All is not lost! Click now for professional data recovery.
<http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2132/fc/Ioyw6iif8faf1zi2X2ir4BlhdCfrCZg
CGCb6i7fm0ZNekPlHjKznRu/>