Connie -- Nenah gave you the best advice -- order from Nutrition Coalition.  They will answer any questions that you have.  MA

-------------- Original message from "craehow...@juno.com" <craehow...@juno.com>: --------------

Hi..

I'm thinking of about ordering some Willard Water and checking out wonderlabs.com who seemed to provide good information.  It appears that the dark has more ingrediants added and the clear added cal/mag/etc.   This confused me as I was thinking the water just had a special oxygenation procedure.   If they are only adding minerals/vitamins is that not duplicating what we are already doing?

If I do order I'm thinking the dark has more good stuff...  still confused.

any enlightning information would be appreciated.

thanks

connie

All is not lost! Click now for professional data recovery.