better for them to cook in cast iron pots, then....

On Oct 7, 2008, at 12:36 PM, sol wrote:

Be amazing if there were not. But there are also different people. Having just had it comfirmed that I have iron overload and going on a reading binge about it, I found it is one thing that differs from person to person, and it is more common that I would have guessed, and it increases suseptibility to infections. I read that anemic children in 3rd world countries have been given iron injections to cure their anemia, but then many die later from sudden overwhelming infections that were low level (hidden so to speak) prior to iron administration.