From: Paula [mailto:pa...@hbeark.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2008 6:03 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>CS & Yeast/fungi

I've been battling excessive itching/scratching on two of my dogs for over a
year and am getting nowhere. . . . Both dogs have been drinking straight,
low ppm EIS free choice for at least a year. They are raw-fed and no vax.
Ordinarily that means no yeast problems so I have to question the diagnosis.
But, assuming she's right, how can I kill the yeast?

My understanding is that EIS isn't as effective for fungal problems as it is
for bacterial and viral problems. If this were something like nail fungus,
I'd add DMSO to the EIS for penetration. I don't think I should do that in
this instance - right? I don't want to drive the problem into their skin if
it is just on the surface. If this is some sort of on-going detox, it seems
like the oral EIS should have handled it by now. I still don't want to waste
it if it isn't going to work. This isn't isolated areas, it is the entire
dog in both cases. My 3rd dog is not affected and has the same diet, same
everything as the other two.