Faith..you are so welcome. Something I have figured out while gleaning information and techniques from Gary Craig's site is that there are 2 types of groups using it. One the average person wanting to learn EFT for their own personal use and then there are the professionals such as therapists of all types. I found that if I keep that in mind, I can make better use of the site. Early on I thought I needed to read every post and understand each approach, but now I know some of it I don't need to get that deep into in order to use EFT in day to day in my life. They say "try it on everything" and I certainly do. A few examples of great results I've had are: completely stopping the bleeding and pain immediately after cutting my thumb badly with a kitchen knife, ridding my feet of 18 months of plantar fasciitis, getting rid of headaches, backaches, insomnia, fear of public speaking, anger at a co worker, anxiety at the dentist's office, pain from an improperly set crown on a molar, addiction to chocolate, and complete reduction of swelling in a freshly broken toe (within minutes!) Not every attempt has produced the results I had hoped for, but sometimes, it takes more persistence. Since you are working on the electrical system traveling through your body, it does help to be well hydrated and when possible do tapping away from electronics such as computers. Once you have the first positive result...the excitement will carry you further into learning and using EFT more.
My best,
Lin
----- Original Message ----- From: "Faith Gagne" <jitte...@gis.net>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2008 8:08 AM
Subject: Re: CS>acne, EFT, not working

Dear Lin, thank you very much for this helpful and encouraging information. I strted using EFT months ago but abandoned it because I thought it didn't work. But now I will try it again and go back to the website for more help. Again, thank you very much. Best wishes, Faith G.

----- Original Message ----- From: "jlgregel" <jlgre...@hctc.com>