No, not all illness is mental- neurotoxins directly poison the brain, and one has to get rid of the toxic exposure and detox before feeling better. Also some forms of Bipolar can be due to parasites, and some of the drugs used to treat biploar also kill the bugs.

I got pretty sick (he he) of being told I had a mental illness that could be treated with psychotherapy, eft, and many other stuff like eft, when all along it was a physical problem that resolved itself after removing the cause.

That is not to say the alternatives were useless, some of them gave me hope and emotional support, which was hard to come by for awhile.

I know a guy who loves eft, and his wife still died of liver failure- there is only so much that can be done with that kind of thing.

Kathryn