Hi there Wayne, hope you enjoyed your 3 day fishing trip <g>

Hey, I hope there are two Nevilles here, either that or you're under the mistaken belief I am posting these quotes you keep assigning to me. <g> I can get into enough trouble on my own thanks very much, without the assistance of others! <bg>

N.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Wayne Fugitt" <cwf...@fugitt.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2008 5:43 AM
Subject: Re: CS>Measuring or Guessing

Evening Neville,

I have been out of town for 3 days, and you are getting ahead.  <grin>

At 11:54 AM 10/18/2008, you wrote:

>> One Degree or 10, is not worth a nickle for arriving at the ppm of >> CS.

That's very silly. CS is a physical substance, and there are known methods which
are quite precise.

  As my teacher said, ........ when your mothers says,
"All the kids like spinish", tell her to name 3.

  So, you can name 3 methods !

  You are living in the dark ages my friend.

  Precise  or absolute, does not even matter in this case.

  Nothing I say is silly,   unless I intend for it to be.

Not one Scientist or chemist or CS maker can measure the ppm, with a TWO BIT

EC Meter. ( Even the instrument manufactures tell you that, .......... no ppm meter exists )

Unless, they have many dollars worth of lab equipment, and likely then, they will not know
how to use it.

It takes many thousands of dollars worth of equipment and special trained technician
to operate it, as Ode made very clear

  That is as plain and clear as I can make it.

  How many times have you calculated ppm ?   ( Instead of guessing )

What do you have then ? A combination of all the junk or one item only ?

  Wayne