Evening Neville,

At 04:18 PM 10/20/2008, you wrote:
Hey, I hope there are two Nevilles here, either that or you're under the mistaken belief I am posting these quotes you keep assigning to me. <g> I can get into enough trouble on my own thanks very much, without the assistance of others! <bg>

  The list is getting funny and serious at the same time.

Must be some software or person mis quoting.

Maybe the quote character used is lost, or ?

Not sure.

I will be more carful.  <grin>

Wayne