Thanks, Kathryn.
I'm glad to hear you are employing careful controls.
You are definitely correct that the HVAC model I'm using would put me
at greater risk of introducing undesirable foreign elements into the
mix. Another good reason for my concerns about accuracy. Also, my
current generator is quite a crude homemade one.

Where do you buy your lab quality DW?

Cheers,
indi