On Wed, 22 Oct 2008 10:03:14 -0500
Wayne Fugitt <cwa...@netdoor.com> wrote:

> These are not bunny rabbits.
>
> They are "Cane Cutters".
>
> They eat the plants and produce in my garden.

My collie does pretty well at keeping the rabbits, deer, and groundhogs
out of my gardens. We have coyotes too though, so no doubt we have
fewer salad eating pests. My biggest problem has been that hive beetles
destroyed my bees' grubs and stole all the honey. I'm afraid I have
resorted to violence against those hive beetles... I hated to do that,
but I had to draw the line somewhere.

Cheers,
indi