From: indi [mailto:indi.sha...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2008 11:32 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Silver Puppy

On Wed, 05 Nov 2008 12:27:35 -0500
jessie70 <jessi...@optonline.net> wrote:

> MessageYes Terry you're absolutely right. Last night one of his own
> supporters said, We've elected a man we don't know anything about who
> has no experience... because we like the way he talks.
>
> If the ignorant would read, they'd at least know of his anti-American
> connections. Jess

Ahem, speaking of "ignorance" and "learning to read", why do all of your
messages start out like "MessageYes Terry"? :D

Okay, that's it for me. I'm going to be yelled at now for pointing out the
obvious...

Sorry Mike, but it's mighty hard to resist such a target!

Cheers,
indi
--

WARNING: This message may contain sarcasm, dark humor, disagreement, and
honesty. In case of headache, elevated blood pressure, violent thoughts