. The 400 ppm solution still shows no signs of precipitation. I had diluted some of the 400 ppm to 20 ppm. The 20 ppm did precipitate out over night. There sure is a lot of silver in the solution even though it does not show when in solution/suspension! I think the 20 ppm precipitated because the citric acid concentration was below some min concentration needed to keep the silver as silver citrate. I plan on finding just what the min concetration of citric acid is.

## That's probably a contamination thing where something in the water used to dilute reacted with the silver in the solution. A 20 PPM solution should be even less likely to precipitate than a 400 PPM solution.

Ode