----- Original Message ----- From: "Marshall Dudley" <mdud...@king-cart.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2008 7:47 AM
Subject: Re: CS>Searching for colour.

Marshall quote:
Yes, it was distilled water, .999 silver, LVDC, with stirring and polarity reversal every 60 seconds, 1 mA per square inch of electrode.. I think the ppm of what caused the problem was 18 - 21 ppm, I had been drinking 5 ppm for years before with smaller dosage with no problem. I now try to make it at 10 ppm and only drink it when needed.
-Thanks Marshall. OK, that pretty much confirms one of my determinations, all good I hasten to add. Just as a side note and from a purely personal perspective, or 'determination' if you like, I'm not unduly concerned about fingernail moons showing any 'colour' anyway, and only because I have my own theory regarding that issue, which again is all good.

Cheers and Regards...Neville.