Dee Fitzpatrick wrote:
I don't know if anyone remembers but last week I tried DMSO on hubby who has a really bad knee problem. The short story was: he came out in a rash, maybe because we put undiluted gel on instead of watering it down. The question is: would this still be causing a problem because he still has a rash in various places on his body; even though it was last Tuesday that it happened? TIA...dee

I am reluctant to use dmso gels on the body, unless I know exactly what is in the gel, and know it would do no harm. DMSO is a transport agent, and I simply do not like the idea of it transporting the components of the gel into the body. If normal dmso is used on the body it also can cause a rash, if not diluted sufficiently with distilled water.

Marshall