Thank you for your reply Lois, I will look into this.  Dee

-------Original Message-------

From: zzekel...@aol.com
Date: 15/12/2008 14:29:21
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>DMSO/rash

Hi Dee, I do remember---  You might try MSM. Can be given orally or
topically.  Very good books inreference to MSM & DMSO are 1.--" The Miracle
of MSM ,The Natural Solution for Pain" by Dr. Stanley Jacob   //  2.--"DMSO
Natures Healer" by Dr. Morton  Walker----In the back of the DMSO book there
is a listing of doctors that practice using DMSO. I called the Dr. in
Niagara Falls to make sure it was OK for my son to take it internally for
pain.  {He is full of blood clots and has to take coumadin}   They said they
treat many people on coumadin with no problems at all. He has taken it
orally and never leaves the house to work without the gel.  Lois

Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in
one place. Try it now. (http://www.aol
com/?optin=new-dp&icid=aolcom40vanity&ncid=emlcntaolcom00000010)