The DMSO gel I have seen definitely has ingredients in it which I am allergic to. So in addition to them being usually way too strong in DMSO I would get an allergic reaction not limited to the application site. I prefer to use 99% pure DMSO, diluted to between 10% and 30% with CS. I use a lot more DMSO at 10% than at 30% too. My skin is very sensitive to it. I have thought I am a person with high histamine at all times. So perhaps my inability to tolerate high percentage DMSO is due to the histamine release DMSO causes. Maybe your husdand is sensitive to an ingredient in the get, which the DMSO would take throughout the whole body, or perhaps he is sensitive to the histamine release.
sol
Dee Fitzpatrick wrote:
I don't know if anyone remembers but last week I tried DMSO on hubby who has a really bad knee problem. The short story was: he came out in a rash, maybe because we put undiluted gel on instead of watering it down. The question is: would this still be causing a problem because he still has a rash in various places on his body; even though it was last Tuesday that it happened? TIA...dee