I bought some 200ppm from the dynamite co. They call theirs "solace". I mixed
1-half tsp. in distilled h2o to come up with 5ppm. I did about a quart. It
was about 2- 3 weeks ago. {kept in a dark brown bottle in a cool room in the
dark }  Just got a bottle out and find that the laser line is weak---if I turn
the bottle a few times the line is dark red.   My question is---Is this safe to
use internally or are the silver particles too large?? { they  fell to the
bottom.}  I have only been learning about silver and it's uses for a short time
&
have so very much to learn.
     I also got a generator set up from  abeland&altasnove.com which uses 4
9V batteries, a meter with a 33K resistor & two 4 9's  4 inch silver wires.  We
 made 1 batch, last week. I have noticed that the same thing is happening , a
light line and then dark when it is mixed..} What did I do wrong,??? Thanks
for any help you can give===Lois

One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail,
Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now. (http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp&
icid=aolcom40vanity&ncid=emlcntaolcom00000025)