I just wanted to bump this to see if anybody has any other thoughts for
Lois...

Lois,

Welcome to the group!

If you have particles that are settling out, then you're definitely
dealing with something that's not what we've come to consider "best."
It's not going to do you any serious harm to use what you have, but I'd
be very concerned about that 200ppm stuff long-term.

As for the product of your generator: I'm not familiar with Abe's
generator setup, but it sounds like he uses series resistors to limit
the current, right? How long does a batch take to make, and what size
batch is it?

Are there fuzzy deposits on one or both electrodes when you're
finished, and do you mix these in? If so, that could be the source of
your settling. General good practice is to remove the electrodes from
the water carefully to avoid dislodging any such deposits and letting
any that do get shaken loose settle.

So, short answer, let it settle out and decant the rest, which should
be predominatly ionic and *small* particle, and safer to use long term.

Any other thoughts, folks? Abe, wanna give us some details of your
generator design so we can comment intelligently about it? <grin>

Thanks,

Mike D.