From: brooks76009 [mailto:brooks76...@lycos.com]
Sent: Saturday, December 27, 2008 11:49 AM
To: Silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Non-healing and Slow-healing skin surface ulcers

I noticed a passing inquiry/observation regarding non-healing skin-surface
ulcers. A majority of of non-healing skin-surface ulcers have their origin
based upon
circulation compromises.....presenting especially in diabetics and advanced
cardiovascular insults. During the mid and late 1990s we conducted some very
promising
evaluations of these conditions and implemented....what proved to be....some
effective protocol addresses. Most challenging were the non-healing ulcers
affecting Type II diabetics.....and particularly those presenting on the lower
leg extremities and feet.
By far, the most effective protocol proved to be one involving Colloidal
Silver, DMSO and oxygen. Summarizing the protocol: The "self-help" version of
this experimental protocol consisted, essentially, of a system for applying
100% oxygen as a surrounding atmosphere of the general environment....after the
generous application of a DMSO X Colloidal Silver mixture. The actual procedure
is as follows: (The following procedure was designed for insults presenting in
all areas below the knee joint) 1. Performed a preliminary application of
undiluted, commercial, 3.5% hydrogen peroxide; allowing approximately 3 minutes
or until all foaming action has ceased....followed by blotting with clean
cotton swab/ball. 2. Generous application of 20 ppm CS (75% by Volume) mixed
with full-strength DMSO (10% by Volume)....covering the entire insult area to
the point of surface runoff. Note: Be sure the entire treatment field is
completely clear of clothing and other obstructions. 3. Next, carefully slip a
small transparent garbage bag over the lower leg (below the knee), avoiding
physical contact with the injured area and carefully gather the top of the bag
just below the knee joint. 4. Next, using any convenient source of pure oxygen,
with the end of the hose section terminating in a small plastic
tubing.....insert the tubing well inside the garbage bag and secure the top of
the bag with a rubber band. 4. Slowly inflate the bag with O2, until the bag is
well filled (it will easily inflate at low pressure). Note: The actual pressure
is not critical, just keep enough pressure applied to prevent the collapse of
the garbage bag. 5. Maintain this arrangement for 15 to 20 minutes. Actually,
we found that the 02 leakage rates to be quite slow, ! usually allowing us to
cut off the pressure valve for extended periods (more than 5 minutes), before
the inflated bag became sufficiently deflated to require additional pressure.
This simple protocol was most impressive in the positive results yielded
against some of the most intractable slow or non-healing ulcers.....some of
quite long-standing nature (over 6 months). In most cases, twice-daily
procedures resulted in size-increase stoppages within 5 days and generation of
new wound-edge granulation of tissue beginning within 7 to 10 days. This, many
times, in cases where the ulcers had increased from "match-head" size to that
of a silver dollar....over a period of 6 months plus. In approximately 80% of
these cases, complete healing occurred within 4 to six weeks-----usually
depending upon the actual physical size of the ulcer.
One of the most gratifying results was one case involving a Type II diabetic
who had an ulcer of over 2" in diameter and two years in age...which had,
progressively increased in size while, simultaneously resisting ALL
conventional treatments employed by the allopathic community.
Some of the list members may be interested in evaluating this protocol in their
experimental researches. Please be advised that none of our research protocols
are intended as direct treatment for ANY existing medical condition. We DO NOT
PRACTICE MEDICINE....in any form.
Sincerely, Brooks Bradley/
-- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver.
address your message to: silver-list@eskimo.com Address Off-Topic messages to: