Ode Coyote wrote:

A CS generator makes Alkaline water as a byproduct...the OH[-] anion produced in a one to one ratio with the Ag[+] silver ion.

"Highly acid" is NOT alkaline [ a base, which is the polar opposite of an acid]

Ode

The machines he is talking about take water and split it up into an acid stream and an alkaline stream. I have used one for the last 8 or 9 years. I normally let the acid stream go down the drain, but it can be collected and used on the skin. The alkaline stream I put into a stainless steel holding tank, and drink all my water from it.

Marshall