From: Bernadette [mailto:bernade...@pa.net]
Sent: Friday, March 06, 2009 2:16 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>OT - Restless Leg Syndrome

If this should be discussed on another list, please let me know.  Thank you.

The doctor wants to put me on medicine for RLS - but not happy about take
something, however, I have become sleep deprived and need some help.  She is
considering sinemet/Lyrica or gabapentin.

Does anyone have RLS and use something other than a prescription?  Any help
would be appreciated.

Bernadette