*From:* Bernadette [mailto:bernade...@pa.net]
*Sent:* Friday, March 06, 2009 2:16 PM
*To:* silver-list@eskimo.com
*Subject:* CS>OT - Restless Leg Syndrome

*If this should be discussed on another list, please let me know. Thank you.*

*The doctor wants to put me on medicine for RLS - but not happy about take something, however, I have become sleep deprived and need some help. She is considering sinemet/Lyrica or gabapentin.*

*Does anyone have RLS and use something other than a prescription? Any help would be appreciated.*

*Bernadette*

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 3917 (20090307) __________

http://www.eset.com