I don't know what I've done to correct the trigger finger.  My fingers and
thumbs have some arthritis, maybe some bone spurs (Dr. said I had two spurs on
my kneecap...I had an x-ray because I'm going to have a knee replacement in
April).  I've been thinking about what I've done differently lately, and all I
can think of is that I did one bottle of CMO and then quit before using my
second bottle because I figured I was wasting it since I couldn't stay away
from caffeine, alcohol, fats and sugars at that time.  I think I've got my act
together again. . . . got back to a better diet last week.

Two other things I started about a month ago were Acetyl-L-Carnitine and CLA to
help with weight loss.

Here's a list of all the supplements I take:

DHEA Complete (100 mg 7-KETO DHEA, 25 mg DHEA) (1/day)
Iodoral Iodine/Iodide 12.5 (1/2 to 1 per day)
Life Extension Two-Per-Day Multivitamin & Mineral
Supplement (2/day)
Ultimate Omega EPA/DHA (2 or 3 per day)
Vitamin D3 1000 IU (2 per day)
Ubiquinol CoQ10 (1/day)
Magnesium Citrate or Magnesium Asporotate  (400 mg)
Occasionally Selenium, Acetyl-L-Carnitine, CLA,
R-dihydroLipoic Acid , Buffered vitamin C, Ginkgo, PS,      5-HTP, Melatonin
3mg, Curcumin, Glucosamine &  Chondroitin,  Bromelain,  Milk Thistle, Calcium

Pat,

Did you correct the trigger finger problem with CS? I also
have it bad in my thumbs and aching and swollen fingers. What did you do to
correct it?

Linda