  From: Pat
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, March 09, 2009 4:23 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>Avoid Surgery

  I've been reading about MRSA and other infections which are getting common.
Someone I talked to last week said she got a staph infection, then after
antibiotics, got Stevens-Johnson syndrome and ended up in a coma.  She said
don't ever be alone in your hospital room, you just don't know what might
happen.  I told hubby to spray my entire hospital room before I get in there
(and make sure the nurses don't catch him!)  Does anyone know if CS will be a
problem with the metal joint?  Also, would there be a problem if I spray the
outside wound which will be stapled together?  I plan to take lots of CS in
Dasani water bottles.

                                                                         Pat