I've seen some companies stating they use stainless steel and some saying
they use titanium.  But when Ode said you could use a CS maker, the one I
have (silver puppy) needs 12 gauge wire--so I was wondering if you could put
the titanium wire or Steel wire in the machine.  I know I can buy titanium
wire--well, I use to when I made jewelry about 15 years ago, but I know
nothing about stainless steel.

And of course, the CS maker has both electrodes going into the same jar of
water--but Ode said to place 2 jars side by side, so that answered that
question.

I just wasn't sure how a person would go about doing it & timing it, too.

Thanks Marshall.

Samala,
Renee