You can get mono [or stereo] audio extension cords [or make some out of Radio Shack parts and some wire] that will plug right into the bottom of a Pup and will let you put electrodes anywhere you want to, for whatever reason you like and you can plug in any voltage you want for any max volts out that you want.
 Need a "Godzilla" with a 1 milliamp max output current?

Ode