What is opposite about it?
OH [-] anions are made at the same time and rate as Ag[+] ions. The water is BOTH Alkaline AND Ionic Silver and you taste the part that DOES have flavor...not the part that doesn't. The *question* is, why doesn't it all re-combine into Silver Hydroxide..some does, but only some.

What I "think" is that the Ag ions orient themselves with the water molecules after a while, making the conductivity drop as the outer electron shell feigns fullness and doesn't present it's attractive charge to the outside world of anions...a process called "Hydration" ?? [ "Silver Hydrosol" ]

At first, H2O2 does the reaction thing with silver ions and makes a suspended gas emulsion and oxidizes the ions [ brown/murky] After a few days H2O2 has no apparent effect on ionic silver water. [Ions "protected" ]
And H2O2 doesn't affect Alkaline water in any way at any time.
...but will break apart suspended Silver Oxides and any Silver Hydroxide/ Metallic structures nucleated around them. [The "colloidal" portion of EIS]

While ionic silver itself has no flavor, it can *impart* a "metallic" flavor to various foods and beverages by way of ion exchanges much like making little molecule sized batteries in there...possibly aided by the Alkaline water part scouring the buds clean [so you CAN taste it and sometimes don't for a while because the buds are clogged up], or actively being involved with ion exchanges. All I know about it is that the ionic silver alone, had no flavor...but didn't check to see if it would change the flavor of various foods, alone.

That may also account for stories of people settling their stomachs with EIS as the Alkaline water is neutralized by stomach acid and [rarely] upsetting them. ..also may account for the recommendation to sip Alkaline water continuously so that it can be absorbed before reaching the place where it will most definitely be instantly neutralized...... forming water and Chlorine gas from stomach acid [??] which then *might* make "MMS" for ya [dissolved Chlorine Dioxide gas]

If the energetic hierarchy is right with the Alkaline water portion, those "protected silver ions" might NOT make Silver Chloride in the stomach as everyone assumes. [A reach, but maybe possible to some degree.]

No one has ever thrown that into the equation because no one has ever mentioned that CS/EIS is obviously half Alkaline..aka.. "Ionized" water, or made the connection that the *ion* IN ionized water is that one and the same OH[-] anion of the Ag[+] ion, only.... produced a different way.

[ Hey, if I'm WRONG..just slap me with the facts and I'll shut up...wouldn't be the first time. ]

Frank with his ion specific probe said he found no silver ions in the blood after people ingested EIS ....but didn't say what he did find. [which includes not mentioning Silver Chloride which would-have-been mentionable, to support his high colloid content sales adgenda] But...no info other than "not that"... doesn't prove or disprove a danged thing, otherwise. All that means is that Frank is a pretty smart cookie .....and I already know that.

Ode   [...not the "answer man", just lotsa questions ]