From: Thora Rasmussen <mugg...@cyberlink.bc.ca>
Subject: RE: CS>Shingles Help
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Date: Saturday, March 21, 2009, 8:30 AM

One thing I've seen work is staying away from all nuts/seeds and chocolate.
It works excellent.  I've seen it go from monthly herpes outbreaks to once
every 2 years.  Apparently, the thing in nuts that keeps them from rotting
like a piece of fruit would when left out, it very hard for the body to
digest.  I have heard that substance called an anti nutrient.