I've found this page published by Mike Monett, a fellow electronics engineer
active on the colloidal silver list along with myself and several others. He
started making his own colloidal silver because of *shingles*. He has some
good information on this page, but please do not try to build his generator
using 160 volts directly off the mains. It is extremely dangerous, even for
use by someone and who is competent with electronics and high voltage.
http://silversol.110mb.com/shingles/shingles.htm#constv