Shingles, despite the claims otherwise, is almost always a
mechanical/structural problem.  Go to ABCMiracles.com and find a
practitioner who can help you, usually within a day or two.

Dr. Jesse Jutkowitz    www.ADVBIOSTRUCTURALCORR.com
Institute for Advanced BioStructural Correction™
340 Fairmount Terrace, Fairfield, CT 06825  203.366.2746
www.advbiostructuralcorr.com

"Never doubt that the work of a small group of thoughtful committed citizens
can change the world. Indeed it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret
Mead

Advanced BioStructural Correction™ - we are changing the face of healthcare
in the world for the better.