Hi Pat if they won't work with you on the silver IV isn't there a vic C iv that
they do when you go in for surgery?
thanks deb

--- On Fri, 3/27/09, Pat <pattycake29...@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Pat <pattycake29...@yahoo.com>
Subject: CS>IV Colloidal Silver
To: "silver list" <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Date: Friday, March 27, 2009, 10:52 AM

Preparing mentally for my knee surgery in less than two weeks, I wanted to have
a plan in case I got an infection.  They are surprisingly common.  Has anyone on
this list had colloidal silver by IV?  What is the brand that would be used?  Is
there a paper I could point a doctor to for the details?

When I told my internal medicine doctor about the orthopaedic surgeon OK-ing my
use of colloidal silver and saying he would put a silver bandage on my knee, she
made a surprised face and said, "Interesting."  I hope she will read
up on silver. . . all she knows of it is the blue man.  BTW, has anyone heard
anything about him lately?

                               Pat