Pat,

   Acupuncture can relieve much, if not all of the pain in the knee.

   Bob
----- Original Message ----- From: "Pat" <pattycake29...@yahoo.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 28, 2009 9:45 PM
Subject: Re: CS>IV Colloidal Silver

I'm so glad you reminded me about bromelain. I'll start on that tonight. I have some, but it didn't do anything for the arthritis in the amount I tried, so I rarely used it. Also, I got my EpiCor today and have started on that.

When a knee is bone-on-bone on the medial side, I don't think manipulation or anything much short of replacement will help.

Thanks so much for all the suggestions and help.

Pat

Consider taking bromelain before and after surgery.
Bromelain really works well.  See extract below:

Dan