Do take it under advisement, also take blood test results with a grain of salt. Just because someone tells you your results are "normal" or "fine" doesn't make it true. Lab ranges cover 96% of the population, and say nothing about the range of optimal values. I look for any info I can find on optimal values for whatever test I am looking at. My statement was based not only on articles but mostly on anecdotal reports of thyroid patients saying their fingernail moons came back when they got their thyroid levels to optimal, based not only on their labs but on symptoms.
sol

Wayne Fugitt wrote:
Evening Sol,