Thanks, G Murray,

I found virtually the same information.

>> At 10:24 PM 4/4/2009, you wrote:
/Fingernail condition has been used for thousands of years to accurately diagnose ailments and maladies in the body. Chinese physicians mastered this practice./
    One article listed two things that had to be combined to produce
one specific result.

Although I will discuss later in this article what nutrients may help with actual nail problems you should always seek professional help if any of the below changes are observed on the nail./
  No matter the nutrient,  I have used all of them, at one time or the other.

Notice the word,   "may" in each of the statements,
A conditional, and possible statement.

/• Thick nails may indicate a vascular problem./

Many, many years back, when I would plan a vitamin program for others,
I would tell them,

   "only you are the judge",

If you feel better, you make the decision, if not, you make the decision.

People would call me from several states away, and I would talk to them,
and offer a little bit of advice.

I built my image and reputation, at the national Service Managers
convention.  How did I do that ?
Simple, ..........
NOT ONE every beat me Arm Wrestling, and
NOT ONE ever beat me playing Chess.

When I beat the National Service Manager arm wrestling,
everyone opened their mouth.
They thought I should have let him beat me.
Maybe I should, ....... but I could get another job, ...... no doubt.

That was the good old days,  one could buy 1 month or 2 months
of vitamins and minerals for 20 to  40 dollars.

Good information was hard to find back then.  Much has changed.
I swiped one book from the Jail,
in Marin County, CA. ( San Rafael )  printed in 1927.
Awesome  was the book,and
Awesome was the fool that swiped the book.

I read every book that Adelle Davis published, and would buy them by the dozen, and give them away.

I have always been nice and kind,
        most of the time.
           but be careful,
              when you tread on a redneck.

He will loose his mind,
         and no longer,
              be nice and kind.

I have often said,
     I feel better when I am sick,
          than most people do,
              when they are well.

I drive better when I am drunk,
     than most
          when they are sober.

Now,  the sad truth,
     When ones gets older,
         everything changes.

Even the dumb, Dumb, politicians know
    how to spell,   "Change"
         I will not
            call their ( his ) name.

 You can guess,   (  3 guesses )

Sorry I got side tracked,
          that must be
               another ailment.
                  caused by NO moons,
                     a Full Moon,
                          or a missing Moon,

Heaven only knows.

Wayne,  RNX

When you are, the judge, the jury, and the executioner,
   you must practice
       your power
          with discretion.