I was looking at a book in the store about using h2o2 and it said that there
s a dentist that has been curing gum and tooth problems for mere pennies.

The protocol does involve the dentist doing a thorough deep cleaning first,
but the home remedy is making a paste of baking soda and h2o2 and putting
that on the tooth/gum line and allowing it to sit.  The book didn't say for
how long--so experimentation is in order.

Samala,
Renee