Ah, but do you have statistics for any other animal shelters, or is this
just more picking on PETA? Because you know, most shelters have really high
kill rates due to the lack of qualified people willing to adopt pets.
Perhaps you should report the *whole* story, rather than just the
sensationalist bits designed to manipulate people's emotions.

--
indi

--
indi