I am sorry, Hanneke.
As you no doubt know, ever since I answered that question, "are you a member
of PETA", I have been pummelled with personal attacks, baiting, and
disinformation from the fanatic anti-PETA crowd. It's hard for me to allow
people to broadcast untruths without countering them, but I am done with
them now.

--
indi

indi