I don't know why that could be, when Elderberries work on most every other
virus. I've read other places that recommend it. Anyways, I ordered mine a
month ago, before all this Swine flu stuff came up. I've used Elderberries
for a long time during cold/flu season. And now, with my CS maker, I should
be set.

Annie