Subject: Re: CS>Magnets
Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 10:51:31 -0500
From: stephen.nor...@ngc.com
To: silver-list@eskimo.com

Since I brought the stirrer here is what I was planning to make. Use a bar
magnet with a o-ring around the center of the bar. I stole the o-ring idea from
a good source. Then shrink electrical shrink tubing around the bar and seal the
ends of the tubing with GOOP or hot melt glue.
I suspect that the hot glue may not work but then it may.
Comments?
- Steve N