Hello,
My name is Aldona, I'm still 48 :-), american, but having been living here
in Germany since my marriage to a german man, 30 yrs. ago.
I'm a bit familiar with CS. First time I ever heard of it was back in 2000.
Never really used it until about a yr. ago, when a holistic vet sold me some
for the skin problems my Sheltie was having. I'm not quite sure if his batch
was all that great, but I keep on reading these past few days on another
list, how wonderful this stuff is, and one could even make it themselves.
That's where I am. I want to make some myself. I'm interested in buying a
generator, and need to be sure I can plug it into a 220 outlet. There's one
that has been recommended. Colloidal Master, but an extra $40 for the
Universal seems like alot. We have a few extra plug in transformers that
would surely fit this generator. My husband says it would work, but I have
my doubts, since I'm not that knowledgable in electronics.
Which generator would you recommend? I plan on using it on the whole family,
plus pets, so I'll be making alot, so I figure.
Aldona