Golden Aldi wrote:
Hello,
My name is Aldona, I'm still 48 :-), american, but having been living here in Germany since my marriage to a german man, 30 yrs. ago. I'm a bit familiar with CS. First time I ever heard of it was back in 2000. Never really used it until about a yr. ago, when a holistic vet sold me some for the skin problems my Sheltie was having. I'm not quite sure if his batch was all that great, but I keep on reading these past few days on another list, how wonderful this stuff is, and one could even make it themselves. That's where I am. I want to make some myself. I'm interested in buying a generator, and need to be sure I can plug it into a 220 outlet. There's one that has been recommended. Colloidal Master, but an extra $40 for the Universal seems like alot. We have a few extra plug in transformers that would surely fit this generator. My husband says it would work, but I have my doubts, since I'm not that knowledgable in electronics. Which generator would you recommend? I plan on using it on the whole family, plus pets, so I'll be making alot, so I figure.
Aldona
Transformer should work fine.

Marshall