Ruth Bertella wrote:
I'm beating my brains out tryin to remember what we decided was the best protocol for a sting. I don't know what stung me. Yesterday morning on my way out the door I noticed a stinging, itchy sensation in my chest area (directly above the

I have used WD-40 on wasp stings. A little on cotton ball and band-aid to hold it for 1 or 2 hr.

Half hour and the pain is gone and no swelling.

If I got stung in for-arm it would swell to almost size of leg.

Have used brands other than WD-40 and the same help.

Don't know if it will work for you, try at your own risk.

Rod