Hi,

My sister told me about Milk of Magnesia.  I resisted many years but finally
decided to give it a try.  I do lots of hard physical work and sweat hard in
the summer.  I can't say enough good things bout the Phillips Milk of
Magnesia.  Hopefully, I am getting some magnesium by doing this topically.

Jean