Boy that triclosan is nasty stuff, toxic. It might be better to stink.

As a deodorant, I tried misting with CS and using one of the crystal stones, and it seems to be working.

Sorry to hear about the rash. Have you tried just rinsing with plain water, and putting nothing on the skin, letting it heal up?

The oval shape makes me think it could be a reaction to whatever touches it. It might also have something to do with the laundry detergent, fabric softener, or such.

k.